ATTACHMENTS (LOWER RIGHT)
1. BALINTAWAK DESIGN ENTRIES
- Design 5 different versions of the balintawak. It is entirely up to you if you want to create semi-formal and/or formal versions ofthe dress. Please make sure that all designs have an alampay and tapis.
- All renderings must be colored. Drawings without color will not be accepted.
- Hand-drawn or computer aided renderings are acceptable.
- Attach fabric swatches on the drawings.
- You may add notes or call outs on the drawings if necessary.
- You may include a short design statement (in English or Filipino) if necessary.
2. PHOTOS OF RECENT WORKS
- We also want to see at least 2 photos of recent works to get a better sense of your construction skills and aesthetics as a designer.
- Please indicate if you designed the clothes OR if you designed and built the clothes.
- These can be pictures of the clothes on dress forms or fashion editorials that feature your clothes.
- Minimum print size of photos: 8R
3. COLORED PHOTOCOPY OF A PHILIPPINE GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID
- Your permanent address must be clearly indicated on the ID.